Translate

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

We are now Mr. & Mrs!!!

Photography by NICO PHOTO

The last few days have been a blur. From the last two weeks before the wedding until now. Getting last minute things done, people getting into town for the wedding, and rehearsal. Make sure you take time to relax during the last weeks. The couple needs some alone time, more than anyone else the bride, if she is doing all the work. One of our dear friends was so wonderful and gave us our wedding gift early. He send us to the ballet to see Stanton Welch's Cinderella. It was a date night for my husband and me. We got dressed up and were able to spend a few hours not thinking of the wedding.

 

Photo Courtesy of Carla Chamut
Mr. & Mrs sharing our first kiss at the altar


We had people in from all over for our wedding, and that shows us how people wanted to be part of our wedding and that they love us. Special Thanks to you!! I love everyone that made it out to share that beautiful day with us. Our wedding was amazing, from the church to the reception. My dress was so lovely, and my veil that my mother in law bought for me in Spain was breath taking. It was all the way I dreamed that my wedding would be. My husband was surprised when I walked in, he had no clue what to expect. Latin tradition the groom doesn't see the dress until the wedding day.I think that everyone should leave some mystery. I loved it all so much I'm ready to do it all over again! The best part was his face and reaction when he saw me.

Photography by NICO Photo
Our AMAZING Wedding Party

My wedding party was so GREAT, they all pulled through and helped out and made everything fun. That happens when your bridal party is like one big family. My biggest helpers were my two sisters. My baby sister helped me all through out the planning, she was my rock. My other sister was slacking, but she pulled though and took control the day of the wedding. She actually works better under pressure than anyone else. The three sisters that are not very girlie at all, put together a bridal shower, bachloret party and an amazing wedding.


The wedding day came and went by so fast. I'm a bit sad about that. Now all I want is the pictures that people took of the wedding. I wont get the professional pictures until 2 months. I cant wait that long I want pictures now people!!! I'm a Mrs. now and I'm so happy. I think I'm in love with my husband more than when he was my fiancee. All the stress is gone, and we are now married planning our next chapter in our lives.


Photography by NICO PHOTO
Our first dance as Husband and Wife

2 comments:

einalem17 said...

Love, Love, Love!!

Leslie said...

Yes!! Thats how you get married, in LOVE.. lol