Translate

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Wedding Memory

One of my husband's family members created a very nice video of the pictures and video that she took on our big day. Thank You so much Carolyn!


I wanted to share this because there were a lot of people that were not able to join us. Once I get more of the pictures I will do something similar for all my loved ones waiting to see the video that will not be ready for a few months.




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow made with Smilebox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! The wedding/reception was all so perfect!! Nothing could be better for the two of you!! Many happy years to the two of you!!

Sincerely,

Michelle Watson

Leslie said...

Thanks Michelle Im glad you guys were there to celebrate with us!