Translate

Thursday, July 26, 2012

101 Things To Do This Summer



Our honeymoon was squeezed in between semesters, and it was a much needed time off. Now school is almost over for me this semester. I'm so excited even though school resumes in a month, I will still enjoy my small time off, that is for everyone else, summer vacation.



Picture courtesy www.printmattershouston.org


Although I have started when I have a little down time. I have been checking out Print Houston. My teacher invited me to the first one, but there are so many more to go see. It's going on all over town. Here is the schedule: Print Houston 2012


www.sugarlandmagazine.com

I just received the Summer 2012 Sugar Land Magazine and it has the 101 COOL IDEAS FOR SUMMER FUN. I don't know if I can do all of the things on the list, but I'm going to try to do as many as I can. Poor Hubby he will be getting dragged all over. I want to say that I received the Houston list from the Sunday paper, you know my coupons, but I don't remember. Sometimes the Hubby brings me magazines or newspapers thinking I want them for my blog. Here Houston has the list online as well.

Lets try these lists, and see how many things we can do, at least the really fun ones. I'm pretty sure most of you have already started, but I'm going to be catching up soon. I will follow up with a post, and reveal how many I actually did.

Other lists I found:
New York
San Antonio
Ohio


**Disclosure** Informational post only no compensation received



3 comments:

Leslie said...

Thanks for the heads up.. Hopefully it works now :)

Danielle said...

Thanks for linking to my list of 101 Things to do this Summer in Ohio!

Leslie said...

You welcome Danielle! I think this is a good list for people to have. There should be one for each city.