Translate

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Great Start for Summer

Made this for the Hubby


Last week was a great week, coming from a happy weekend when we celebrated my birthday, and then Hubby's birthday. Which he had to get his celebration a day late due to some tiny issues of bad luck on his Birthday.


It was as good as it looks
 German & Chocolate Fudge Brownie

Great things do happen on Friday the 13th, I closed on the sale of my house! In this unstable real estate market I'm thrilled that we finally sold it. Sure it almost took six months but it sold and that's all that matters. Mochito will miss doing yard work, but the Hubby sure wont.


Mochito doing yard work





Bye Bye




I didn't get to go back to take any recent pictures or a last sentimental goodbye. It did served as my home, and home to many of my friends at one point or another. Sweet get togethers will be just memories now. But its a step into the future plans for the Hubby and me. The past is almost all out of the picture future here we come and we are so excited about it!




 We couldn't have done it without our amazing Realtor Elida. Thank You Elida so much for all the patience, support and since technically you did all the real work. She was there when I bought my house several years back, and now to sell it.




He will miss this

No comments: