Translate

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wedding Invitations = US

Front of our Invitation
I was originally going to tackle the job of doing my own wedding invitation, but decided not to after big headaches. I wanted them to be me, and unique. I didn't want the over the top fancy invitations that no one ever remembers or keeps. I wanted our invitations to include pictures, that way guests had a memory from the beginning of our wedding process. After pricing paper and realizing it was not at all cheap, we found our place, Basic Invite.


They were a great price and they were so helpful. Everything was so simple that all I did was pick the pictures, edit them, and handed the job over to my husband (fiancee at the time) and he did the rest himself. There was a small technical issue in the process and their customer service was on top of it, emailing and phone calls and the issue was solved. The little inconvenience that really wasn't one, because we had plenty of time. Big TIP: Everyone should work on their invitations with time to spare. They gave us a small discount for that little issue. That just says super customer service to me.


Back of our Invitation
I was happy, Hubby was happy, and we had so many compliments on our pretty invitations. That is exactly what I wanted. So I would recommend Basic Invite to every bride out there. When we renew our vows I will be using them again.


**Disclosure**
I was not compensated in any way for this review. I purchased the item and this review is my own opinion.

Privacy Policy

No comments: